THEY WILL ASK thee as to what they should spend on others. Say: "Whatever of your wealth you spend shall [first] be for your parents, and for the near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer; and whatever good you do, verily, God has full knowledge thereof." - Al-Baqarah (2:215)
Malaysia Flag Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Will be seeing my little girl!

When I called Sharifah last Saturday to ask her how and when she planned to come to Ipoh (her blood test is on Wednesday), she told me she'd be going to Kak Ana's place (the shelter home) on Monday and stay there until her appointment date. Kak Ana had promised to bring her to Ipoh and after the blood test is done, they'd go to JPN to get little Cek Mek's MyKid. Great, at least she gets to spend more time with her baby. I told her to give me a call once she gets to Ipoh so I can pass her the necessary papers needed to get her blood tests done. The documents were passed to me by SN earlier on.

This morning I called up Kak Ana to enquire what time they'd be coming. Kak Ana knows Ipoh quite well so when I told her where my office was, she immediately knew. They'd be passing this way anyway, so Kak Ana promised to call me once they get here, so I can pass them the necessary.

Kak Ana also agreed that after they get Cek Mek's MyKid - she'd have lunch with me - together with Sharifah and the little girl. Yes, they'd bring little Cek Mek along! My chance to meet up with the little darling after more than a month! Woo hoo! Opah Pi excited already... dah lama tak tengok cucu...

Remember my earlier posting about my little Cek Mek's matter being reported to the state welfare and they were going to take the baby away from the home? Wanna know the hoo hah that took place?

Well, I already know bits and pieces here and there based on what was told to me over the phone. But I'd rather wait and hear the whole story when I meet up with them tomorrow. So more on that after my lunch date, ok?

 

9 comments:

mamasita said...

Opah Pi!! I am so happy for you!! Dapat jumpa 'cucu' yang dirindu!Woo hoo!! Yabadabadooo!

sherry said...

Che Pi.

I am so happy for you too!! Hug and love to Cek Mek Molek from Kuantan!

Pak Zawi said...

Pi,
Now you know how much joy I had when my cucu Balkis was with me. Bathing her, feeding her and playing with her was such a bliss. Thanks to the internet I get to see her live via webcam almost every night.

Pi Bani said...

Mamasita,
Yabedabedoo indeed. The last I saw the little girl was when she was just 10 days old. Now she's already 7 weeks old. Sure dah berbeza rupa.

Pi Bani said...

Sherry,
Takut nanti budak tu naik lemas je I dok peluk cium dia... ;)

Pi Bani said...

Pak Zawi,
I never even had to bathe the little girl. Dok main dengan dia a few days aje pun dah naik rindu bila hilang di mata.

Anonymous said...

Pi, my niece has given birth to a little girl 5 months ago. So now, nak tak nak - I pun dah dapat gelaran "Granny". Tak best lah, I bukan tua sangat - baru ahem, ahem .... 45years old. Tak tua kan?

Raf (from Singapore)

Pi Bani said...

Raf,
45? Tua? No, more tua maybe, oops, I meant mature... ;)

Tak kisahlah jadi granny pun, vogue tetap vogue! Hehehe...

Pi Bani said...

Oh btw Raf, I am not one year older than you. You are the one who's one year younger than me. ;)