THEY WILL ASK thee as to what they should spend on others. Say: "Whatever of your wealth you spend shall [first] be for your parents, and for the near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer; and whatever good you do, verily, God has full knowledge thereof." - Al-Baqarah (2:215)
Malaysia Flag Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Help find missing children (Updated)

*UPDATE 24th June 2009: Alhamdulillah, both kids were found safe and well last night. Thanks to those who helped spread the words and who prayed for their safe return. More details here.

Earlier post:



Nadia Natasha 8 tahun dan Ahmad Zakry 10 tahun, telah hilang dari rumah di Sri Putramas, Jalan Kuching, KL pada 22 Jun 2009. Kali terakhir dilihat pada jam 7malam 22 Jun. Sebarang info sila hubungi Puan Miza di 013-345 5661. Terima kasih.

Nadia Natasha 8 yrs and Ahmad Zakry 10 yrs were missing since 22nd June 2009, last seen at Sri Putramas, Jalan Kuching, KL at 7pm. Please call Puan Miza at 013-345 5661

13 comments:

Kak Teh said...

Ya Allah, Selamatkanlah anak-anak ini dan kembalikanlah mereka ke pangkuan ibu bapa mereka.

Pi Bani said...

Kak Teh,
Aamiiin...

mamasita said...

Pi,
I wish benda2 macam ni tak berlaku.I hope ada good samaritan jumpa diaorang and help them..janganlah they get into the wrong hands!

Fairwind said...

ya allah selamatkanlah mereka dan kembalikan mereka kepada keluarga mereka....huk..huk...so sedih lah kak pi...shud i paste their pics on my blog too...maybe my fb??

-lyana mauseth-

Naz in Norway said...

Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku,
Lindungilah anak anak ini,
Jauhkanlah mereka dari segala malapetaka,
Kembalikanlah mereka kepada keluarga mereka.
Amin...

KaK Pi,
I sedih sangat bila benda macam ni terjadi. I hope you won't mind if I post this entry on my FB page.
We do what we can...
:(

Salt N Turmeric said...

Oh no! what's the story Pi? Ini abducted by family member or strangers? I belum baca news lagi so off i go.

mekyam said...

ya Allah, janganlah mula balik those dark months of nurin et al.

i hope parents will be alerted to be even more guarded after this.

you feel so helpless bila dengar cerita mcm ni. i add my prayers...

Kama At-Tarawis said...

Ya Allah... again??

Pi Bani said...

Dear all,
I pun alerted about this through an email from my alumni email group. Tried to look up for news from the MSM but couldn't find any - I guess they have not gone to the MSM yet (as of yesterday lah). When I googled for news, yang I nampak ada a few blogs already posted the news on them. Hope to get some updates soon. And let's all pray the kids are fine.

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Pi, so glad to hear they've been found. I know this area where they stay. It has full security (with very strict and "cengei") Nepalese guards. They also have a very heartless rule for residents - No Pets!!! Owww....meow meow meow...this cat no like heartless humans.

FirasFirzana said...

Salam Kak Pi,

Email yang saya terima pagi ini daripada resipinet, mengatakan bahawa budak itu sudah ditemui dan berada di balai polis.

Sekian,

Pi Bani said...

Cat-in-Sydney,
I hope I don't have to make any postings on "Missing Cats"... ;)


Lolozh04,
Ya, saya pun ada dapat email berkenaan perkara tu pagi ni. Dah pun update kat atas nun... warna merah lagi.

Terima kasih.

sherry said...

Pi.

Syukur kepada allah mendahului segalanya.