THEY WILL ASK thee as to what they should spend on others. Say: "Whatever of your wealth you spend shall [first] be for your parents, and for the near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer; and whatever good you do, verily, God has full knowledge thereof." - Al-Baqarah (2:215)
Malaysia Flag Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday 2 April 2010

Where next?

2005 : Sg Klah Hotspring

sgklahPic from http://www.plantationresorts.com.my/HotSprings/

2006 : Teluk Batik Beach

telukbatik01 Pic from www.pulau-pangkor.com

2007 : Lost World of Tambun

lwot

2008 : Taiping Zoo

zoo taiping

2009 : National Stud Farm, Tg Rambutan

nsf

2010? We haven’t decided yet on this year’s Family Day venue. A totally new place… or a repeat of any of the above? The kids seem to especially remember the one at Lost World. Hmmm... Let me see through my special camera…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Ooops, wrong setting I think. Saw this transformation instead…

1969 : Minah Rempit

pb

And 40 years later, the same little girl turned into…

2009 : Minah Koboi

nsf2

HEHEHE!!

10 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Pulau Pangkor? Bukit Maxwell? Cameron Highlands? Taiping Lakes pun OK.... dah lama tak pergi Perak...Is that place where they shot Anna & The King still around? Clearwater Sanctuary or something....
Apa-apa pun, bukannya Aunty Pi nak ajak Angelina. Sedih tau! purrr...meow!

Pi Bani said...

CiS,
I prefer to get feedback from the kids themselves. And since we do have more budget for this year, I think we will probably bring them to a place which requires entrance tickets - otherwise it is very unlikely they will get a chance to go.

Nak ikut? You ask your mama to courier you over and it will be my pleasure to bully.. oops, I mean bring you along.

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aaah...Bukit Merah? My cousin would sing the advertisement song when she wanted my Mama to take her there.
Please expect an Australia Post package at your door step soon. har har har *evil laughs*

Pi Bani said...

CiS,
I was thinking of Bukit Merah too. But cannot decide by myself (tak democratic pulak nanti!). Got to listen to other members' opinions as well.

mekyam said...

from rempit to koboi. next move, cirque de soleil! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cirque_de_soleil

Pi Bani said...

Who me? Cirque de soleil?! Nak suruh I buat stunt ke? Rempit masuk and jump on to the horse... hehehe... (lepas tu terus masuk hospital!)

mamasita said...

Waah Pi..ride on!!
You betul2 macam Makcik Arab naik kuda.

Pi Bani said...

Mamasita,
Yang gambar I "merempit" tu macam apa pulak? :)

Tommy Yewfigure said...

Hey Pi, itu kan kuda takdah nama...hahaha & that minah rempit is too scrawny, u sure u r not into drugs then??? kekeke..

Yeehaw from the Rawhide kid,

Tommy

P/S - I'm sure u like to play Cowboy & Indian when u were a kid with that Minachi or Susila from next door :)) Soli that's a bit lacist of me.

Pi Bani said...

Tommy,
Wei, I had always been a scrawny lil kid lah... nothing to do with drugs meh!! But I kuat lari tau! :-)

p/s
I selalu main kejar-kejar but bukan jadi Cowboy or Indians lah...