THEY WILL ASK thee as to what they should spend on others. Say: "Whatever of your wealth you spend shall [first] be for your parents, and for the near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer; and whatever good you do, verily, God has full knowledge thereof." - Al-Baqarah (2:215)
Malaysia Flag Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday 8 January 2009

Help them please!

Can you imagine yourself in the following situation?


I wonder what were the final words from the mother to her child... sigh...



Oh the poor child!

Folks, they have nowhere to run to. They have nowhere to hide. They need help!

Mercy Malaysia is appealing for cash contributions to help them procure emergency surgical kits, medicines and hospital equipments to help the hospitals in Gaza. Every little bit counts... so yes, help them please!

Please read Elviza's for more info.



p/s
Pics taken from a forwarded email.

10 comments:

mamasita said...

One of the most heart-wrenching photographs ever taken.So very sad.Adoi!

Kak Teh said...

PI Bani , I have got these pictures in my blog as well. and just cried when I saw them. But apparently these are old pictures - not recent one. But the pain is as raw - just as raw.

Pi Bani said...

Mamasita,
Memang gambar-gambar tu menusuk kalbu! Tu baru tengok gambar... imagine if we saw the scene live, right before our very eyes...


Kak Teh,
If these are old pics, then worse still. It seems the current situation is worse than ever. Worse than the above pics? Aduuuuhh...

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

lets hope this campaign will be a success and make a huge of a difference, InsyaAllah.

Pi Bani said...

Kerp,
Yep, let's hope our concerted effort will make a difference.

ArahMan7 said...

Hola Pi Bani,

Hope you're in the best of health. sorry for being absent all these while. Long story. Maybe I'll tell you about it one of these days.

Seem like we're posting the same story, but I didn't see my blog being updated on your BlogRoll. I wonder why? I'm going to take a peek on my feeds at FeedBurner.

Our friend, Mat Cendana also complained he didn't received any updated email whenever I published a new post.

Anyway, thanks for the link. Really appreciate it very much.

See you around, my friend.

Greetings and lots of love from Malaysia.

~ ArahMan7

Pi Bani said...

ArahMan7,
Bab-bab feeds ni toksah tanya I lah... mengaji tak tamat bab tu...

I noticed some other blogs pun not immediately updated whenever I have a new posting, kadang2 cepat, kadang2 lambat.

But hey, I see that your latest posting has already been updated on my blogroll!

Unknown said...

Hi Pi,

It is great to see so many of us working together towards a common cause.

The carnage is indescribable.

The leaders are not giving much thought to the struggling common people as it is.

Anonymous said...

Pi, terima kaseh sejuta!

Pi Bani said...

K.Ruby,
What happened to your posting on this matter? Went there yesterday it was there... went again this morning and it's missing? Dah kena bomb ka?

Elviza,
No problem sis... sama-sama dikasih!