THEY WILL ASK thee as to what they should spend on others. Say: "Whatever of your wealth you spend shall [first] be for your parents, and for the near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer; and whatever good you do, verily, God has full knowledge thereof." - Al-Baqarah (2:215)
Malaysia Flag Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday 23 May 2008

Bad luck... careless... or couldn't care less?

I haven’t even had the chance to visit Fuzi since she got a proper door for her house and this morning I received a call from Fuzi.

“Kak, pintu rumah saya kuncinya dah rosak.”

Huh? They just installed the door last week and already rosak? Haiya! Must have been shoddy workmanship or poor quality lock.

Then Fuzi continued…

“Anak kunci pun hari tu orang tu bagi 3 tapi satu dah hilang entah ke mana. Semalam ada orang masuk rumah lagi kak tapi tak ada apa-apa yang hilang.”

Huh? They just gave her the keys last week and already hilang? Haiya! Why lah like this? Everything also she tawakkal without putting any effort to protect her household ka? Susahlah ini macam!

Maybe Fuzi is not too concerned because nothing was stolen this time, but then again, that was probably because she didn’t have much money at home, unlike the last break-in.

I intend to visit her next week. Chances are I will get into my nagging mode.

Sigh… I hate nagging!

7 comments:

david santos said...

Hi, Pi Bani!
I wish you many blessigs, love and happiness

Pi Bani said...

Hi David! Many thanks and here's wishing you the same too!

J.T. said...

Once you get your nagging started, I will be here waiting to find out what is really going on with Fuzi. :)

Pi Bani said...

JT! Waiting for my pot pet pot pet posting eh? Wait lah, nanti I come back from Fuzi's house, I repeat my nagging in my posting! :)

Lee said...

Hi Pi Bani, love your this post, ha ha. You know, I really admire women who dare show their ages, yours in your profile.
Is your's a typo, or you tipu, add sepuluh from tiga puluh lima? Arhaaa ha ha. You certainly don't look that age....ahhh, but matured ladies....anytime boleh goreng and bungkus the kelapa muda ones, back pocket too, ha ha.
Pi Bani, your kind of Angel's work, abit like being an MP, huh? Macham macham problemos ada.
With all that you see daily, experience, malam tidur no problems?
Anyway, you stay easy and senyum, Lee.
ps, hey, tarok la your gambar in your profile, the one of you in red sarong, red tudung......this pic like peeping thru keyhole la, ha ha.

Pi Bani said...

Lee,
To me there's no reason to hide my age. If I'm 45, I'm 45. No awet muda stuff can make me any younger. Make me feel or make me look younger, maybe (however I'm not the type who's actually bothered). But to actually make me younger, no way! So I'll stick to my age, although sometimes I do fool around to terbalikkan my age... emmm... this year not a good year to do that - it'll make me 54! Wait till I turn 50, then I'll terbalikkan my age again... haha!

My voluntary work like being an MP? Well, maybe a little... but my "constituency" is smaller and limited to fewer people.

My profile pic? You memang peeping tom lah, that's why to you it's like peeping thru a keyhole. Keep on peeping until I find another profile pic!

Salt N Turmeric said...

so apa citer nagging session Pi? hehe. saja nak kepoche.