THEY WILL ASK thee as to what they should spend on others. Say: "Whatever of your wealth you spend shall [first] be for your parents, and for the near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer; and whatever good you do, verily, God has full knowledge thereof." - Al-Baqarah (2:215)
Malaysia Flag Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday 4 March 2013

Pi’s Twist is 6!

My first ever blog posting was published on 4th March 2007…

1st blog posting

 

You know what that means? It’s the 6th anniversary of Pi’s Twist. While there may not be as many posts as there used to be before facebook came along, my blog is at least still alive and still updated every month.

Through this blog I found many long lost friends, and made many new friends too. Through this blog, I found donors willing to sponsor our activities, especially pertaining to children education. And I sincerely hope, my postings on this blog did manage to somewhat create some awareness, not just on HIV, but also on the trials and tribulations that the PLHIV & their families have to go through.

Hopefully I will still be able to continue updating this blog from time to time with stories related to my voluntary work…

No comments: