Been busy for the past week...
* Completing my accounting work (for a client with messy record-keeping...)
* Accompanying Sofie to the hospital. She has to come for another appointment this week.
* Checking for Lin about her daughter's status in the evacuation process of Malaysian students in Egypt. Lin doesn't have internet access and so I did all the online checking on OPS PIRAMID for her. With the name list updated rather last minute, I had to check regularly from time to time.
* Fuzi called to say that her son needs to buy cadet uniform but she doesn't know where to get one. Definitely not available at the town she's staying in and she doesn't know whereabout in Ipoh it is available.
* Hana sent an SMS detailing more fees to be paid and stuff to be bought for her children's schooling.
Both Fuzi's and Hana's children are under our sponsorship programme.
Well, I'm off for a break this week.
Work done and sent over to client to look through and provide me with answers to my queries when I come back.
Sofie will have to make her own arrangements to go to the hospital this week. Will follow up on her when I come back.
Lin's daughter will be back this afternoon. So that matter settled.
Told Fuzi I'd only be able to help next week. The boy after all needs the uniform in March.
Told Hana I'd look into the matter when I come back.
So, off I go today for.... OPS CUTI.