THEY WILL ASK thee as to what they should spend on others. Say: "Whatever of your wealth you spend shall [first] be for your parents, and for the near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer; and whatever good you do, verily, God has full knowledge thereof." - Al-Baqarah (2:215)
Malaysia Flag Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday 10 October 2008

Raya still...

With my puasa enam for this year over and done with, I thought maybe I could start my Raya visits to the homes of my PLWHA clients. But many of my business clients are organising their own Raya open houses so I don't really know when I will be able to visit my PLWHA clients.

For my coming visits, particularly to the homes of those whose children are under our sponsorship programme, I will need to get details of the children's progress in school. It is already October and I will need to prepare each child's progress reports to be sent out to the sponsors.

There are also a few new applications for the sponsorship programme, and as such, I will need to visit them too to assess their situation before presenting to the Board for approval. And then, to source for new sponsors.

Alamak... banyaknya kerja nak kena buat...

Well, definitely no house visits this coming weekend. Tomorrow I intend to attend a Raya Open Cave.

Huh? Open CAVE?! Well, not really... but close enough.

Heh, heh... will tell you about it later, with pictures and all (insyaAllah). No, I don't think the pictures will look anything like this... I don't intend to go to the Raya-do dressed like Captain Caveman or Captain Caveminah!

 

caveman

5 comments:

Mat Salo said...

Hmm... this is a new one. Raya cave? Buka gua? Now I'm going to have sleepless nights trying to figure this one out. ;)

Oh ya, Selamat Hari Raya dan Ma'af Lahir Bathin.

Pi Bani said...

Mat Salo:
Bukan buka gua lah... but gua terbuka! Hehehe... you cubalah figure out dulu. Will blog about it after the raya-do.

Selamat Hari Raya to you too!

Salt N Turmeric said...

Hari raya open cave huh? apa benda lah tu Pi. Gua mana lak you pergi ni? Buat suspense lah pulak u ni.

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

alaa kak Pi, we're still very much in the month of Syawal. saya ni yang tak berpuasa enam pun tetap beraya lagi, in full swing. house visit tu nanti2 je la...got open houses to attend.

hehe...capt caveman tu was one of my fab cartoon characters. i can remember clearly he had everything there is in his furry body...

after all, who could forget his famous intro line- Captain...caaaaaaveman...aaanddd son!

muahahaha....

Pi Bani said...

Farina:
That's the whole idea lah, nak bagi you all suspense sikit. Don't worry, by my next posting you should know what I'm talking about. :)

Kerp:
Yo Captain Kerpman!! You pun nak simpan janggut and simpan segala macam benda bawah janggut tu ke? ;)