Nightwing tagged me for the 10 questions tag. Earlier on Pearly tagged me with the millionaire tag, but since there is a millionaire question under the 10 questions tag, consider both tags done here... sorry folks, but...
Although I am a law abiding citizen, I don’t usually bother to follow any of these tagging rules (actually too lazy to go through them…). So I shall just answer the questions okay?
Q1. What were you doing 10 years ago.
1. Performed Umrah with 9 other family members after having performed the Haj with my mom the year before.
2. Did freelance accounting – working from home.
3. Installed internet at home.
4. Sold my old red recond Ford Laser (that was my first car!)
5. Grew older…
Q2. What were you doing 1 year ago.
1. Went to AIDS Village in Hatyai, Thailand together with my NGO members.
2. Visiting homes of poor PLWHA families around Perak.
3. Sent a pregnant girl to a shelter home in KL.
4. Attended a workshop organized by MAC.
5. Grew even older…
Q3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy. (not in any specific order)
4. Kerapak… oops, no such thing… ok lah, kuih-muih
5. Anything edible lah
Q4. What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to.
2. TKC song (my school song)
3. Doe, a deer a female deer… :)
4. Chorus of Rasa Sayang Eh
5. Chorus of Chan Mali Chan
(Oh wow! I know the lyrics to so many songs!! Fuuuyyooohh!!)
Q5. 5 things you would do if you are a millionaire.
That depends…if I’m a millionaire of Rupiahs, I shall remain as I am. If in currencies such as Ringgit, or better still Dollars, Pounds, or Euros…
1. Figure a way to reduce my income tax.
2. Pay off all my debts.
3. Contribute to the poor especially in respect of their children’s education.
4. Invest in such a way that I will be able to quit my office work and do full time voluntary work.
5. Travel to interesting places around the world.
Q6. 5 bad habits. (Where got?! Me very sopan one…)
1. Sometimes tend to spontaneously say things without thinking of the outcome. (that’s why I prefer writing, I can re-read and edit)
2. Lie down on the settee after dinner. (and I’m complaining perut buncit!)
3. Simply dump things on my table at home… it is such a mess! If I tidy them up, later on I wouldn’t know where to find this and that. So I have to leave them messy… (yeah, excuses!)
4. Simply chuck whatever receipts (whether still useful or not) into my handbag.
5. I tend to postpone doing things which I have to do but don’t enjoy doing.
Q7. 5 things you like to do.
1. Set up a home in Perak for HIV women and children.
2. Do full time voluntary work.
3. Perform the Haj again.
4. Learn Arabic.
5. Stop people from tagging me… (wishful thinking?)
Q8. 5 favorite toys.
1. My laptop
2. My hand phone
3. My digital camera
4. My USB recorder/player
5. My electric bike at home
Q9. 5 things you’d never wear.
1. Stilettos (I won’t be able to walk in them!)
2. Too much jewellery (I don’t feel comfortable wearing too many of them…)
3. Anything too fitting.
4. Anything too revealing.
5. My underwear on the outside (like Superman, Wonder Woman etc.) - ni dah tak tau apa nak jawab la ni...
Q10. 5 things you hate to do.
2. More tags
3. Even more tags
4. And again, more tags.
5. Oh no, there’s another tag to be done!!
You get the drift?!
Phew… that was a tough one! And since I’d like to get this over and done with, here comes my respond to the other tag by Daphne Ling… the Fives! (no, not Jackson 5 lah...)
5 things in my handbag/bag
1. My purse
2. My blood donor book
3. A multipurpose penknife
4. A pepper spray key-chain
5. Lots of unwanted receipts
5 things in my purse
1. Cash (sometimes more, sometimes less...)
3. Driving license
4. Credit cards/ATM cards
5. My blood group card
5 favorite things in my favorite room (the living room)
1. The TV
2. The settee (where I lie down while watching item 1)
3. A family photo taken during Hari Raya a few years back
4. A copper tooling “Ayat Haikal” (Quranic verses) on the wall.
5. A masjid-shaped clock bought in Mekkah.
5 things I would love/like to do
*Please refer Q7 of the 10 Questions Tag above.
5 things I am currently doing
1. Planning for my Ramadhan house visits to send goodies to poor families.
3. Responding to these tags.
4. Wishing that nobody else will tag me.
5. Thinking of my next posting (after I clear these tags)
Okay, so now I have to tag 5 people. I hereby tag:
1. Superman (or anyone by the name of Suparman)
2. Batman (or anyone who loves bats)
3. Spiderman (or anyone who loves spiders)
4. Ultraman (or Auta man, if Ultraman can't be found)
5. Wonder Woman (or any WOMAN who's always WONDERing what to do...)
There you go... TAG DONE! Legaaaa....